Planning and Development

Street Furniture

Development Management

You need a Street Furniture Licence  to place tables & chairs outside a premises where food is sold.  You can discuss this with the Engineer for the area in question before you submit an application. (See form for more details).

Telephone (01) 8905000 or Email:

Application for Street Furniture

All Rights Reserved © Fingal County Council